Welcome to our (ISC)² Greater Detroit Chapter!
We are a local chapter of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc., (ISC)²®.
(ISC)²® is the global leader in educating and certifying information security professionals throughout their careers.
Their reputation has earned their certifications numerous awards and global recognition. As members, we have access
to current industry information, networking opportunities, discounts on industry conferences and valuable career tools.
A Networking Resource
Recently (ISC)²® has started encouraging the establishment of local chapters in order to encourage a local sense of
fellowship with colleagues in our profession, and make it possible to be able to network and exchange knowledge with
fellow (ISC)²® credential holders and other security professionals in our local community.
Other activities we expect to participate in consist of:
- Engaging in leadership opportunities, such as:
- Serving as a chapter officer
- Speaking at chapter meetings or special events
- Mentoring credential seeking professionals
- Studying with colleagues for (ISC)2 base and advanced credentials
- Earning CPEs by participating in professional activities
- Receiving special discounts on (ISC)2 products and programs
- Participating in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Assisting (ISC)²® initiatives by speaking at industry events, or writing articles for publication
- Participating in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information and application security
In response to this opportunity, we have established the (ISC)²® Greater Detroit Chapter.